Models We Can Order
Honda Power Equipment EG2800i
Honda Power Equipment
- Trusted, quiet power for home back up
- 2800 watts, 120V
- Inverter - Fuel efficient, quality power for sensitive equipment & electronics
- Lightweight and portable
- Trusted, high quality power for your home: When you need reliable home power, count on the EG2800. It can handle all the basics - refrigerator, TV, lights, microwave, coffee pot, charging cell phones, and even the furnace.
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for appliances and electronics: Honda's inverter technology means stable, quality power in a smaller, lighter package. Which means no worries about damaging valuable appliances or electronics. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our generators produce power that is as clean as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Lightweight portability: At only 67 lbs., the EG2800i is a lightweight powerhouse. Its compact size makes it easy to grab and go.
- Impressively quiet - only 62 dB(A): With a large muffler and Honda's inverter technology, noise is never an issue. The EG2800i operates between 62 to 67 decibels.
- Easy starting, powerful Honda engine: Easy-starting, fuel efficient, and powerful, Honda engines are legendary for providing years of reliable service. All Honda engines are certified to meet 50-state EPA and CARB emission levels.
- Long run time - keeps you working all day: The EG2800i operates up to 12 hours using only 2.1 gal of fuel. The reason? Honda's exclusive Eco Throttle system maximizes fuel efficiency. It allows the engine to adjust up and down to produce only the power you need. The result is a more fuel efficient, quieter generator.
- Rugged full frame protection: A full frame protects the generator, while offering a convenient hand holds and tie down locations for transport.
- Transfer switch ready: The EG2800i has a built in 30A outlet. It's easy to connect with a transfer switch to provide generator power to your home.
- Individual outlet circuit protection: Protects circuits from being overloaded.
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Fuel gauge standard: Easy to see how much fuel is in the tank.
- USDA-qualifed spark arrestor/muffler
- 3 year residential / 1 year commercial warranty
- Engine: Honda GC190LA
- Displacement: 186cc
- AC Output: 120v 2800w max (23.3A) / 2500w rated (20.8A)
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug,
- DC Output: N/A
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.1 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 5.1 hrs @ rated load, 12.1 hrs @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.9 in. x 17.6 in. x 18.9 in.
- Noise Level: 67 dB(A) @ rated load, 62 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Dry Weight: 66.6 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 1 Year
- Storage Cover
- Wheel Kit
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Engine Type
- 16.9 in.
- 17.6 in.
- 18.9 in.
- 66.6 lb.
- AC Output
- 120v 2800w max (23.3A) / 2500w rated (20.8A)
- 20A 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug,
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 2.1 gal.
- Noise Level
- 67 dB(A) @ rated load, 62 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Run Time
- 5.1 hrs @ rated load, 12.1 hrs @ 1/4 load